Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tulle Skirt

I've seen this tulle skirt all over interest and have been dying to have one. My fabulous and talented friend Rainey and I got together to make it. We followed this tutorial:

http://bowtiesandbaubles.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/diy-anthropologie-karinska-tulle-skirt/

It was easier to sew than I'd anticipated.

This fluffy, floaty, dreamy skirt is fun to wear.  I just wanted to twirl and bounce all Sunday and I did.

Here's this pretty, pretty, pretty skirt that I can't get enough of.



This is the hundredth time in a row where I didn't have the perfect shoes to compliment and outfit. I think shoe shopping excursion is in order. While I love these shoes ( I probably should've done a close-up but my photographer has a limited attention span due to her age), they just weren't getting the right vibe. I'm starting to realize I need some updates in my closet.

 I think I'll make another tulle skirt in black to break up the dull winter office inspired black clothes I've managed to acquire. But that's another story. Another blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment